I have seen that you have started to show reports on checklists in your app. Why is that? What’s the benefit?
We see the following benefits:
- Instant gratification: Seeing how you compare to your co-workers or yourself in the last completions is rewarding.
- Insights about your progress: When you see that you’re doing something regularly, you begin to feel the routine and the reliability that is driven by that.
- Something to brag about: If you’re consistent, that is something that you can show to others to make them follow and join in.
- Simple way of sharing your work: If you finish a checklist, we’ll give you a text and a link that you can share with co-workers in a chat or a Jira issue in a comment.
- Engaging page to get attention and feedback: When people look at the statistics page, they can also give constructive feedback for improvements or send a high-five to the template managers of the checklist.
- A quote about checklists to understand that it’s not only the burden of bureaucracy. Checklists help.