Linchpin Intranet Suite - What kind of features do I get with the Linchpin social intranet?

My company allows us employees to continue working from home even after the home office obligation has been taken away. To ensure that communication among ourselves continues to work, we are currently looking at whether we should introduce a social intranet. I have now seen the Linchpin Intranet Suite. Which features does it have to offer?

It’s cool that your company is thinking about introducing a social intranet. If you are looking for an on-premise solution, the Linchpin Intranet Suite might be the right one for you: Linchpin allows you, for example, to edit pages together with your co-workers, share news and exchange among posts in the microblog. Or if you need to find someone who can help you with a certain task, the user profiles and the people directory are very helpful.

But Linchpin Suite has much more to offer than that. You can read more about it here: Work From Anywhere With The Linchpin Intranet Suite

More on Linchpin