Is it possible to check the completion progress of the Didit checklist in the Jira task list without having to enter the task?

In managing my e-commerce business, I’m utilizing both the Didit Checklist app and Jira. Efficiency is key in my workflows, and I’m seeking a way to view the completion progress of my checklists directly from the task list in Jira, eliminating the need to open each individual task. Does the Didit app offer a feature to support this?

Photo by luis arias on Unsplash

Absolutely! Our Didit Checklist app indeed offers this feature. The app allows the display of custom fields in your Jira issue list or on a card in a Jira board. For a detailed guide on this feature, you can visit our Show Checklist Completion in Jira Boards documentation. Please note, this feature is only accessible for company-managed projects in Jira Cloud.

This feature enhances your workflow by enabling you to view the completion status of checklists on Jira boards, thereby providing a faster and more efficient overview of your checklist status. It allows you to see the percentage of completion as a number or a string, which displays both the total number of checked items and the completion percentage, on a Jira board or in Jira issues.

I hope this answer guides you to utilize more functionalities of our free Didit Checklist app for Jira. To stay connected, join our Discord Live Chat, participate in our Public Reviews, schedule a personalized Individual Call with our experts, or follow us on LinkedIn. We’re dedicated to supporting your journey towards more efficient project management.