Thanks for asking. That’s an interesting question that we’ve heard from customers for quite some time. Also, knowing who you are and who you’re not is part of our constant process to define what’s part of our product’s scope and what is not.
There is no simple answer to your question. And we’re not overly concerned about how our features and use cases stack up against competitors. But we do have strengths. And those other apps have an edge in certain areas as well.
Here are some quick notes. I am planning to add to this list in the future:
- We focus on business teams and use cases that help to drive down errors and mistakes in routine processes. Read this blog post to understand why checklists matter in business teams.
- Other apps focus on very Jira specific features like adding light-weight tasks instead of “Jira subtasks”.
- Other apps have thousands of installations. We’ve just started out.
- We focus on a high value and cohesive solution for our customers. It’s not our goal to copy features from other apps.
- We have mobile apps for iOS and Android. No other app offers this as far as I know.
- We offer public links that allow anyone on the internet to fill out a checklist even without a login.
- We offer a checklist admin area. That’s unique.
- We offer a checklist customer portal for external users. That’s also something that only we can provide.
- Our solution works simultaneously in Jira Cloud and Confluence Cloud and synchs checklists across your account so that you can work in both tools seamlessly.
- Out of your list we’re the only solution out there that also offers something for Confluence Cloud.
- Both apps are 100% free.