In our company, we recently started using Google Cloud. Do you have any tips on how we can best protect our company data in Google Cloud, please?
Google essentially points out five tips that companies can use to protect their data.
• Use security automation - automated analysis tools that warn of suspicious activity.
• Keep track of the security situation - this works, for example, with a security dashboard that Google is offering for their Workspace customers.
• Set up multi-factor authentication for users - so don’t just rely on passwords, ask for further proof of identity.
• Deactivate access when employees leave the company - this keeps company secrets in safe hands.
• Protect private information - the company should implement systems to prevent data loss.
Please take a look at the blog article Google’s 5 Tips for protecting your company’s data
You can also check out these articles: