Exporting Multiple Checklists as PDF in Atlassian Tools: How to do it?

I use Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence for project management and quality assurance within my company. We’ve started utilizing didit for checklists as it provides an efficient way to manage tasks and quality checks. For our auditing and quality control needs, we have to export multiple checklists into a single PDF document. I’ve seen that there’s a new feature enabling this, but I’m not quite sure how to best make use of it. Could you provide a detailed guide on how to select multiple checklists and export them as one PDF? What filtering options are available, and how can I access this feature via the Didit menu?

Exporting Multiple Checklists as PDF in Atlassian Tools with didit

Integrating didit into Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence significantly enhances project management and quality control processes. One of the newest features, particularly useful for audits and quality controls, is the ability to export multiple checklists into a single PDF document. This guide outlines the steps to utilize this feature effectively.

Step-by-Step Guide:

1. Accessing the Feature: Navigate to the Checklists section within the Didit hub. You’ll find the option to export checklists in the meatball menu (three dots menu).
  2. Customized Filtering: Before exporting, use the available filtering options to select the checklists you need. You can filter based on project-specific criteria, ensuring the export includes exactly what’s necessary for your reports.
  3. Selecting Checklists: After applying the necessary filters, select the checklists you wish to export. You have the option to select individual checklists or all visible ones, depending on your needs.
  4. Exporting as PDF: With your checklists selected, click the export button. Choose the option to export multiple checklists as a PDF. The system will consolidate your selected checklists into a single PDF file, making it easier to share and review.
  5. Streamlined Reporting: This feature not only saves time but also enhances the reporting process. Compiling important checklist information into a single document simplifies distribution and discussion of project progress with your team and stakeholders.

Further Assistance:

For more detailed instructions on making the most of this new feature, please visit our documentation or contact our customer support team. They are ready to assist with any questions or to provide additional guidance on utilizing didit for your project management and quality assurance needs.

Happy Checklist Managing!

This feature is designed to streamline your workflow, saving valuable time and effort in compiling project-specific checklists for audits, quality control, and stakeholder reporting. By following the steps outlined above, you can efficiently manage and export your checklists, enhancing project transparency and accountability.

1 Like