Can I track the linked Jira issue status and other attributes of my checklist task in didit?

As a software development team lead, I rely on both Didit - Checklist and Jira for managing our projects. Efficiency and visibility are crucial to us. Is there a possibility to track Jira attributes such as issue status of my checklist tasks directly from the Didit- Checklist app without having to switch back and forth between the two platforms?

Sure! When you create a Jira issue or subtask from a checklist task in didit - Checklists, our app synchronizes key Jira attributes with your checklist item. Currently we support these three Jira attributes:

Issue/Subtask Status: You can view the current status of the linked Jira issue directly within your checklist task. This means you get real-time updates and insights, helping you stay on top of task progress.

Asignee: You’ll find the initials or avatar of the Jira issue’s assignee next to each checklist task, promoting transparency and teamwork.

Due Date: Your checklist tasks will showcase the due dates from the linked Jira issue, ensuring you have a clear view of upcoming responsibilities and timelines.

For more details, check out our documentation page.

Thanks for choosing didit - Checklists for Jira. We hope this feature helps you boost efficiency and visibility in your software development process.

We greatly value your input, and we’re always eager to hear from you. You can actively participate in shaping the future of our app by suggesting and voting on new features in our Changelog on Canny.

For more direct engagement, our Discord channel is the perfect place for personal chats with our development team.

If you’d like a dedicated walkthrough or have specific questions, don’t hesitate to book a personal demo with our experts.

For general updates and information about didit - Checklists, follow us on LinkedIn. We appreciate your support and look forward to connecting with you through these channels.