In our company, we are looking for a way to create some kind of onboarding area in Confluence Cloud. Do you have any tips on how we can best implement this?
The easiest way to create an onboarding area in Confluence Cloud is by using the template app Properties. You actually only need two macros of this app, namely “Property Group” and “Property Group Report”.
We have explained exactly how the onboarding area works in this blog article: How to Organize Onboarding Documents in Confluence Cloud with Properties
- How Properties Help Organize Your Team’s Information
- Properties: Capture and display information in Confluence cloud
- How to Build a Beautiful Onboarding Space in Confluence Cloud
- How to Plan your Marketing Campaigns in Confluence Cloud
- How to Build A Super Helpful Blog Editorial Calendar in Confluence Cloud
- New eBook: Build a Sales Hub in Confluence Cloud