In our company, we offer training courses and classes that we document in Confluence Cloud. By now, there are so many pages and child-pages in our page tree that the trainers and participants lose the overview. Do you have any tips on how we can get a better overview?
If you are conducting training using Confluence Cloud, it makes sense to also work with the app Properties in order to get a better overview. Properties has two macros - Property Group and Property Group Report, to create a training portal in Confluence Cloud. While the Property Group macro helps you to consistently document information about individual training sessions, you can use the Property Group Report macro to create an overview page of all training sessions.
You can find out exactly how this works in this blog article: How to Build a Training Portal in Confluence Cloud
- How To Organize New Job Applications in Confluence Cloud
- How to Organize Onboarding Documents in Confluence Cloud with Properties
- How to Build a Beautiful Onboarding Space in Confluence Cloud
- How To Get More Insights To Your Projects In Confluence Cloud with Properties
- How to Plan your Marketing Campaigns in Confluence Cloud
- How to Build A Super Helpful Blog Editorial Calendar in Confluence Cloud